Rosemead Library和City of Los Angeles联合起来推出了免费流感疫苗的活动。凡是六岁以上的人，无论是否有保险，都可以去图书馆享受免费流感疫苗。
Flu vaccines are recommended for everyone six months of age and older, including healthy adults. It's especially important to get a flu vaccine if you are:
- 6 months through 18 years old
- 50 years or older
- Pregnant or just had a baby
- Morbidly obese
- A healthcare provider
- Living in a nursing or other long-term care home
- Living with a weakened immune system or a chronic medical condition (like diabetes, heart disease or lung disease).
- Living with or caring for someone: Under 5 years old, 50 years of age or older, or with a chronic medical condition
If you have a severe egg allergy or are sick the day of the clinic, check with your doctor before getting vaccinated. Call your regular health care provider to see what other shots you may need. If you don't have a regular provider, call 2-1-1 (LA County Information Line) or visit www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/ip for a list of no cost or low-cost vaccine providers.
Clinic dates and times are subject to change. Please call to confirm before you go.
The LA County Department of Public Health has partnered with the County of LA Public Library to provide flu vaccines at no charge to people who don't have health insurance or whose healthcare provider doesn't offer flu vaccines.